FIND YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
Making an informed decision on your store location is critical. To help you analyze potential locations, Verlo has a real estate-focused staff with project management and architectural backgrounds to assist you in locating the right spot for your franchise.
Our hands-on real estate professionals will work with you to:
- Assess proposed locations & analyze site selection attributes
- Assist with brand design implementation
- Conduct a thorough market analysis
Additional site selection criteria includes:
- Co-tenancy to mattress, furniture, home improvement and/or grocery stores.
- Minimum population of 125,000 people in a 20 minute drive.
- Signalized full access from arterial roadways with 20,000 cars per day or more.
- Great building & signage visibility to arterial roadways with storefront condition.
- 3.5 parking spaces per 1,000 SF minimum for whole retail center.
And once the ideal location has been found, Verlo will provide:
- Proposed exterior signage & improvements direction
- Sales fixture, finishes, equipment (FF&E) & interior signage direction
Of course, any location decision will depend on the type of Verlo Mattress store you want to open. There are 3 prototypes for a Verlo Mattress store, with each version having different space requirements:
Approximately 3,500 to 4,500 square feet (SF) space, located in the center of a retail node, with a minimum retail store frontage of 30’-0” containing a 3,000 SF min retail showroom, small storage area, toilet room and janitor closet.
Approximately 5,000 to 6,500 square feet (SF) space, located in the center of a retail node, with a minimum retail store frontage of 40’-0” containing Satellite Store conditions with the addition of a Comfort Adjustment room.
Approximately 7,000 to 10,000 square feet (SF) space, located near a retail node, containing Hybrid Store conditions with a full assembly area & loading dock