Mattress Store in Waukesha
At Verlo Mattress® of Waukesha, WI, we know the importance of a great night’s sleep. You can rest easy when you visit our mattress store, knowing that you’ll find a comfortable and supportive mattress at a surprisingly affordable price. No matter what type of sleep experience you’re looking for, we want to help you find the mattress of your dreams.
Owned and operated by the Peardon family — longtime members of the Waukesha community — we’re more than just a local mattress store. Unlike other local mattress sellers, we handcraft our mattresses right here in Waukesha. We also back every mattress with a Lifetime Comfort Guarantee, so that you get a mattress that you’ll love for years to come.
Our mattress store and factory can be found at 1717 Tosa Trail, at the intersection of East Moreland Boulevard and Highway 164 South. We proudly serve the entire Waukesha area, including Pewaukee, Mukwonago, Sussex, Genesee Depot, Big Bend, and Muskego.
Waukesha’s Local Mattress Store
When you visit Verlo Mattress of Waukesha, we’re not simply looking to just sell you any mattress. We know that a mattress is a significant investment, one that could shape your health and well-being for years to come. That’s why we go out of our way to help you find the right mattress for your sleep needs and preferences.
For that to happen, we do things a little differently than your typical mattress store.
- Extensive Selection. We offer an extensive selection of vCollection mattresses, including innerspring, gel memory foam, and hybrid models.
- Personalized Support. Our Comfort Coaches will help you to find your perfect mattress, focusing on factors like your sleep habits, posture concerns, and comfort preferences.
- Adjustable Comfort. Every Verlo mattress can be adjusted to your preferred level of softness or firmness, giving you a “just right” sleep experience.
- Lifetime Guarantee. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of your mattress. If your comfort preferences change over time, we can perform an in-store Comfort Adjustment.
- Made in Waukesha. Our mattresses are handcrafted to order in our local Verlo factory. This ensures exceptional quality and eliminates middleman markups.
- Custom Mattresses. In addition to standard size mattresses, like a queen or king mattress, we can build custom mattresses in non-standard dimensions for antique beds, trucks, RVs, boats, and more!
Our Waukesha mattress store also offers a full line of box springs, which are the ideal complement to any vCollection mattress. Our mattresses can also be paired with a Verlo power adjustable bed base, delivering state-of-the-art comfort and support at the press of a button.
Visit Verlo Mattress of Waukesha, WI today and discover the comfort of a custom-made mattress! To learn more about our mattresses before visiting our mattress store, call us at 262-544-0002.
Your Bed. Your Way.
Personalized From the Inside Out
At your local Verlo Mattress store, you can build the mattress of your dreams. Each mattress is made to order, so you get to choose the size, style, materials, and features that you want in your mattress. We can even adjust the comfort of each side separately: soft on one side, firm on the other.
We Use Only the Best Materials
Fibers, fabrics and textile treatments based on unique composition, weave, or technology provide added comfort benefits such as cooling
Higher density foam layers provide greater comfort and support
Individualized coil system prevents disturbance from partner movement
Natural materials offer more comfort and provide pressure point relief
Increased support, airflow, and longevity with coil-on-coil construction
Explore Our Collections
Start With What Matters Most To You
Personalized comfort and style to meet the most discerning tastes.
Premium product with natural materials.
Higher coil counts plus specialty fibers.
Individually wrapped coil construction.
Gel memory foam for better comfort and support.
Comfort and beauty at a budget-friendly price.
Options That Actually Help You Sleep
Higher density foam layers provide greater comfort and support.
Individualized coil system prevents disturbance from partner movement.
Natural materials offer more comfort and provide pressure point relief.
Unique fibers, fabrics, and textile treatments provide added comfort benefits.
Increased support, airflow, and longevity with coil-on-coil construction.
Our purest brand expression, the ultimate in luxury and service.
Lifetime Comfort Guarantee
When you make the best mattresses, you want happy customers for life. That's why we'll do everything we can to keep you sleeping soundly for years to come, even as your wants change. Wish it were a little softer? A little firmer? Our exclusive Comfort Adjustment Service will make it just right. That's the Verlo Lifetime Guarantee.