Shop Mattresses by Types of Mattresses
When you find the right mattress, going to bed can feel like a dream. At Verlo Mattress® of Wausau, we carry all types of mattresses for every taste and price point. Whether you already have your eye on a particular mattress or you want to explore every possibility, our showroom in Wausau has everything you need.
Buy from the Factory and Save
Verlo Mattress of Wausau has our factory on site. This means true factory direct savings from our factory to your door, plus warranty work is done in our local factory.
Choosing the Best Type of Mattress in Wausau
As you search for your new mattress based on mattress type, keep in mind that each option has specific benefits. Our Comfort Coaches at Verlo Mattress of Wausau can explain the merits of each mattress in person and help you zero in on which models to try.
The mattresses we stock at Verlo Mattress of Wausau include the following:
- Double-sided, Flip-able mattresses – Extend the warranty and comfort of your mattress with a 2 sided mattress extend the sleep zones from 2 to 8.
- Innerspring mattresses – If you swear by the stability of a classic innerspring mattress, we have a large selection of mattresses to choose from. These popular mattresses are constructed with linked steel springs that provide ample support.
- Latex mattresses – If you have a clear preference for natural products and materials, our vLatex collection is a great place to start. This 100% latex line is hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly, ideal for a sustainable sleep experience.
- Gel memory foam mattresses – If you haven’t tried gel memory foam mattresses before, you’re in for an incredibly comfortable experience. This option improves upon traditional memory foam, addressing the overheating issue for an even more comfortable mattress.
- Wrapped coil mattresses – If you’re sensitive to motion when you sleep (or when you’re trying to sleep), a wrapped coil mattress can help. Unlike standard innerspring mattresses, the springs are contained separately so any movement stays in one place.
Another exciting option that is gaining popularity at Verlo Mattress of Wausau is our hybrid mattress. It balances the structure of our innerspring models with a body-conforming surface of gel memory foam. Could it strike the right balance for you?
Try Out All Types of Mattresses in Wausau
Our guests come to us from across Wausau, Stevens Point, Marshfield, Merrill, Schofield, Weston, Mosinee, Rib Mountain, and the surrounding communities for our high-quality mattresses and expertise.
We go above and beyond to help our guests pinpoint the right types of mattresses. Call Verlo Mattress of Wausau at (715) 849-1393 or visit our store to sample mattresses in person.
Innerspring mattresses are the most widely available style of mattress on the market. These types of mattress rely on interlocking steel springs to support your body. This tends to create a firmer and more supportive mattress than pure-foam mattresses.
Gel Memory Foam Mattresses
Gel memory foam mattresses are an increasingly popular choice. At Verlo, our foam mattresses are made using high density foam, which is more supportive and long-lasting compared to traditional memory foam. Our gel memory foam mattresses also include features to minimize overheating, which is a common complaint with traditional memory foam. .
Latex mattresses are popular with sleepers who prefer natural materials. Latex is eco-friendly, sustainable, and hypoallergenic, making it the ideal material for an eco-friendly mattress. Verlo offers 100% latex mattresses via our vLatex Collection, which is made out of natural latex from the Hevea Brasiliensis rubber tree.
Wrapped Coil Mattresses
Wrapped coil mattresses are a special type of innerspring mattress that offers exceptional support and motion separation. In a traditional innerspring mattress, the coils are connected, which means that when one coil moves, others move with it. But in a wrapped coil mattress, each spring is wrapped in its own individual pocket. So when one spring moves, the others are unaffected.
Choosing the Right Type of Mattress
Choosing the right type of mattress can be difficult, especially given the unique sleeping habits and comfort preferences of different sleepers.
That’s why we recommend experiencing our mattresses at your local Verlo showroom. Rather than trying to guess which style of mattress works best for you, a visit to your local showroom will allow you to try different mattresses in person.
A Verlo Comfort Coach will work with you to narrow down which mattress styles are the best fit for your needs. With your Comfort Coach’s guidance, you’ll then have the chance to try as many different types of mattresses as you like until you find the mattress of your dreams.