Our Selection of Mattresses in Wausau
There are plenty of things that can keep you up at night, like stress, excitement, or a late night snack that isn’t sitting well. However, your mattress should never be one of them. At Verlo Mattress® of Wausau, we have mattresses to match every taste and price range, and will do all we can to help you find one that’s right for you.
How You Can Choose From Our Mattresses
We have mattresses of every size and type to choose from, which can be a little daunting if you’re not quite sure what you want or need. Don’t worry though, because we’ve done everything we can to make your mattress-shopping experience simple and even fun. To start, you can choose a specific category to start your search from:
- Comfort – Choose your ideal comfort level from soft and plush to solid and firm. The possibilities are endless, and you can always request an in-store adjustment to tweak the comfort level whenever you need it as part of our lifetime comfort guarantee for each mattress.
- Type – Decide which mattress type will provide the qualities you need, from gel memory foam that molds to your body to wrapped coils that limit motion transfer from the other side of the mattress. We have innerspring, latex, hybrid spring, gel memory foam models, and more.
- Price – We have basic mattresses that provide quality at an affordable $99 as well as mid-range options and ultraluxe mattresses, so you can find a mattress that meets your needs without exceeding your price range.
- Size – Check out various mattresses in whatever size you need. We have ample options in every standard size starting from Twin to California King. We can also create custom sized mattresses.
- vCollection – Our vCollections capture a wide range of preferences and needs, with each creating a distinct sleep experience that our guests love. Find your dream mattress by exploring vCollections based on your taste.
If you need any extra support while you shop, our Comfort Coaches know everything there is to know about our mattresses and how they can transform your sleep experience. They can advise you on the benefits of different mattress constructions and combinations, and help you determine the qualities that match your needs.
Try Our Mattresses at Verlo Mattress of Wausau
If you live in Wausau, Weston, Stevens Point, Schofield, Merrill, Mosinee, Marshfield, or the town of Rib Mountain, test out our mattresses today by visiting Verlo Mattress of Wausau, or call us at (715) 849-1393 to find out more about our offerings.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.