Our Selection of Mattresses in Waukesha
Do you have trouble falling asleep on a regular basis, or do you find it hard to stay asleep through the night? If so, your old mattress may be to blame. When you visit Verlo Mattress® of Waukesha, we’ll help you identify what you need to achieve your ideal sleep experience, and which of our many mattresses can meet your needs. We offer custom options and in-store comfort adjustments to ensure your comfort for the lifetime of your new mattress!
How to Choose Between Our Quality Mattresses
Whether you’ve looked at different mattress features already, or you’re just starting your search when you enter our store, you’ll be able to find the best mattress based on whatever factors matter most for you. You can consult any of our Comfort Coaches for help with your selection, or jump right in by exploring one or more of the following categories:
- Comfort – We have mattresses to meet the specific comfort preferences of all of our guests, from plush and pillow-like to reassuringly firm. Search for your perfect comfort level or ask to adjust the comfort of any of our mattresses.
- Type – Choose the mattress type that provides the cushioning, the stability, or any other quality you seek. We carry pillow top, inner spring, wrapped coil, latex, and gel memory foam mattress, in addition to hybrid models.
- Price – Focus on the mattresses that make sense for your budget, whether it’s our selection of basic models, our mid-range mattresses, or our ultraluxe options. We’ll do whatever it takes to ensure your mattresses aligns with your needs, whatever your price range happens to be.
- Size – You’ll find mattresses in every standard size at Verlo Mattress of Waukesha, with plenty of options to choose from in each. Our staff are also on hand to advise you on the ideal mattress size for different spaces or explain how we can customize a mattress to any size.
- vCollection – Discover your dream mattress by exploring any of our distinctive vCollections, developed to meet the varied sleep preferences of our guests.
Visit Verlo Mattress of Waukesha Today
If you live in Waukesha, Sussex, Big Bend, Pewaukee, Genesee Depot, Mukwonago, New Berlin, Brookfield, or Muskego, then a rich and restorative sleep is finally within reach at Verlo Mattress of Waukesha. Visit our showroom to try any of our mattresses in person or call us today (262) 544-0002 to learn more about what we offer.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.