Our Selection of Mattresses in St. Charles
When you’re sleeping on a mattress that feels tailor-made for your preferences, every night’s sleep becomes a great night’s sleep. At Verlo Mattress® of St. Charles, we carry mattresses of every type, size, and comfort level. With the help of our Comfort Coaches, you can find the perfect mattress for your taste and budget, and even request custom options to meet your needs.
Why Choose our Mattresses
At Verlo Mattress of St. Charles, we make it easy to navigate our extensive selection of mattresses by giving you five different categories to choose from. If you already know your budget, or whether you prefer a firmer or softer surface, you’re already that much closer to the perfect choice. Our five categories are the following:
- Comfort level – Start by choosing your desired comfort level to see everything we have to offer in that range. We’re committed to your comfort, even after you’ve made your purchase, so we provide in-store comfort adjustments for the lifetime of all of our mattresses so you change the softness or firmness at any point.
- Mattress type – Choose from gel memory foam for body-conforming comfort, wrapped coil for reduced motion transfer, innerspring for durability, and other options that each have their own distinct benefits.
- Mattress price – Set your price range and take a look at all of the options available within your budget. Our mid-range mattresses are available with in-demand features like motion separation, while our ultraluxe mattresses are made from natural or luxury fabrics. For affordable options that still deliver on comfort, check out our basic mattresses for less than $99.
- Mattress size – Find mattresses in every standard size starting with Twin and Twin XL all the way up to the California King. If you’re not sure which size would work best for your space, our Comfort Coaches can help. We can also create a custom sized mattress for your RV, boat, or antique furniture.
- Mattress vCollection – All of our branded vCollections deliver a distinct sleep experience for our guests. Browse through our vCollections to find the mattress that aligns with your needs.
Visit Verlo Mattress of St. Charles Today
Research can go a long way to helping you find your dream mattress, but there’s nothing like trying our mattresses for yourself. If you live in St. Charles, or the surrounding areas, please visit our showroom today, or call (636) 949-9140 to learn more.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.