Our Selection of Mattresses in Sheboygan
If you find it hard to fall asleep, or rarely wake up without an ache or pain, there’s a good chance that you’ve been sleeping on the wrong mattress for your needs. At Verlo Mattress® of Sheboygan, we can help you remedy that thanks to our large selection of mattresses and the expertise of our Comfort Coaches.
At Verlo Mattress of Sheboygan, you can look for mattresses based on your existing preferences or consult one of our Comfort Coaches. We can help you determine which your current mattress has been missing so you can find one that caters to you in every possible way.
At our showroom, you can begin your search in several different ways:
- Shop based on comfort level – Don’t settle for less than your ideal comfort level. We have plush, pillowy mattresses you’ll love to sink into as well as firm, solid options that provide all the support you need. With our customization options and in-store comfort adjustments for every mattress, you’re bound to find a mattress that’s just right.
- Shop based on mattress type – We have it all from wrapped coils and innerspring to gel memory foam and latex. Each mattress type has different strengths like durability, reduced motion transfer, and temperature control, so let us know what qualities you want and we’ll show you which mattress types to choose.
- Shop based on price – Find a mattress that enhances your sleep experience without going over your budget. You can start with our basic options that cost less than $99 for opt for our mid-range selection or our ultraluxe mattresses.
- Shop based on size – Whatever size you need, you’ll be able to find it at our store in Sheboygan. Choose from Twin and Twin XL all the way to the expansive California King.
- Shop based on vCollection – Let your ideal dream experience be your guide by browsing our vCollections which have been tailored to match the unique sleeping preferences of our guests.
Try Our Mattresses at Verlo Mattress of Sheboygan Today
The best way to find the best mattress for you is to try out all the top contenders for yourself. If you live in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Plymouth, Elkhart Lake, Cedar Grove, Kohler, or Howards Grove, drop by Verlo Mattress of Sheboygan today to try our mattresses or call (920) 457-2337 to learn more. We can arrange your delivery within a week and set you up for an incredible night’s sleep.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.