Shop Mattresses by Type of Mattresses
When you come to Verlo Mattress® of Oshkosh to buy a new mattress, you won’t be disappointed. Our incredible selection at our showroom in Oshkosh includes types of mattresses that can meet your specific needs and preferences. From a sturdy innerspring to a natural latex mattress, we’ll make sure you find exactly what you need.
Try Our Different Types of Mattresses in Oshkosh
If you haven’t done your research on different types of mattresses, don’t worry. Our Comfort Coaches can walk you through the distinct benefits of each mattress type, and help you figure out exactly which type — or combination of types — will send you blissfully to sleep.
Our mattress types at Verlo Mattress of Oshkosh include the following options:
- Innerspring mattresses. When you think of a conventional mattress, you’re probably picturing an innerspring model. Offering support and a comforting firmness, there’s a reason this type of mattress type has been so popular for so long.
- Wrapped coil mattresses. If you love the feel of an innerspring mattress, but find yourself waking up whenever your partner moves an inch, a wrapped coil mattress might be for you. Every coil is wrapped separately, providing motion separation so your side of the bed won’t budge when you partner tosses or turns.
- Gel memory foam mattresses. Our soft and luxurious gel memory foam lasts longer and provides more support than the traditional memory foam mattresses.
- Latex mattresses. Derived from the Hevea Brasiliensis rubber tree, the latex we use for our vLatex collection is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly.
- Hybrid mattresses. Why not ask for everything you want when it comes to your next mattress? We also offer hybrid models that combine different types of mattresses for a sensational night’s sleep.
Visit Verlo Mattress of Oshkosh Today to Find Your Ideal Mattress
Of course, reading about our different types of mattresses is one thing; choosing the right mattress type is something else entirely. The best way to have complete confidence in the type of mattress you choose is to test out your desired mattress type (or types) at our store.
If you live in the Oshkosh area, including Butte Des Morts, Berlin, Winneconne, or Winnebago, visit our showroom to try all types of mattresses in Oshkosh today. You can also call us at (920) 231-7100 to find out more about our selection.
Innerspring mattresses are the most widely available style of mattress on the market. These types of mattress rely on interlocking steel springs to support your body. This tends to create a firmer and more supportive mattress than pure-foam mattresses.
Gel Memory Foam Mattresses
Gel memory foam mattresses are an increasingly popular choice. At Verlo, our foam mattresses are made using high density foam, which is more supportive and long-lasting compared to traditional memory foam. Our gel memory foam mattresses also include features to minimize overheating, which is a common complaint with traditional memory foam. .
Latex mattresses are popular with sleepers who prefer natural materials. Latex is eco-friendly, sustainable, and hypoallergenic, making it the ideal material for an eco-friendly mattress. Verlo offers 100% latex mattresses via our vLatex Collection, which is made out of natural latex from the Hevea Brasiliensis rubber tree.
Wrapped Coil Mattresses
Wrapped coil mattresses are a special type of innerspring mattress that offers exceptional support and motion separation. In a traditional innerspring mattress, the coils are connected, which means that when one coil moves, others move with it. But in a wrapped coil mattress, each spring is wrapped in its own individual pocket. So when one spring moves, the others are unaffected.
Choosing the Right Type of Mattress
Choosing the right type of mattress can be difficult, especially given the unique sleeping habits and comfort preferences of different sleepers.
That’s why we recommend experiencing our mattresses at your local Verlo showroom. Rather than trying to guess which style of mattress works best for you, a visit to your local showroom will allow you to try different mattresses in person.
A Verlo Comfort Coach will work with you to narrow down which mattress styles are the best fit for your needs. With your Comfort Coach’s guidance, you’ll then have the chance to try as many different types of mattresses as you like until you find the mattress of your dreams.