Our Selection of Mattresses in Oshkosh
When it comes to furnishing your home, few decisions matter more than your mattress. At Verlo Mattress® of Oshkosh, we know that the right mattress can help you feel rejuvenated and refreshed when you wake up each day, and the wrong one can make you feel anything but. That’s why we do whatever we can to help our guests in the Oshkhosh area find mattresses that truly meet their preferences and needs.
Where to Begin with Our High-Quality Mattresses
You may be on a tight budget, or perhaps you’ve spent so many nights on a sub-par mattress that comfort is your only priority. Whatever criteria you have for your new mattress, our experienced team will help you find exactly what you’re looking for among the many mattresses we offer.
At Verlo Mattress of Oshkosh, we make it easier to find your ideal mattress by breaking down your options based on the following categories:
- Comfort – Just let one of our Comfort Coaches know the comfort level you’re looking for and we’ll direct you to our wide selection of firm, soft, and plush options. We can customize the comfort level of your mattress, and also provide a lifetime comfort guarantee complete with in-store comfort adjustments.
- Price – Whether you’re just looking for a basic mattress at an affordable price or you’re ready to splurge on an ultraluxe option, we make it easy to look for mattresses that fit your budget.
- Type – Different mattress types like memory foam, innerspring, and wrapped coil all have their own advantages. If you don’t already have a mattress type in mind, we can help you figure out the best type for your needs. We also offer hybrid models for a mattress that is customized for your perfect sleep experience.
- Size – Find the right size mattress for your existing bed frame or take a look at different options to make the best selection for whichever room you’re furnishing.
- vCollection – Let us guide you through our vCollection series of mattresses designed to accommodate a wide range of preferences, requirements, and budgets.
Learn More About Our Custom Mattresses at Verlo Mattress of Oshkosh
If you live in Oshkosh, Winneconne, Omro, Winnebago, Butte Des Morts, or Berlin, we can help you find your ideal mattress — or create a customized mattress that ticks off every item on your wish list.
To learn more about our ample selection of mattresses, call Verlo Mattress of Oshkosh today at (920) 231-7100 or visit our store today!
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.