Shop Mattresses by Size Naperville
When selecting the right mattress for your needs, one of the first things you’ll want to consider is size. At Verlo Mattress® of Naperville, we have a variety of mattress sizes available, including a full range of standard sizes from twin to California king. We can also create a made-to-order mattress based on the specific dimensions of your unique space or antique frame. You can count on our Comfort Coaches to help you choose that mattress that’s going to enable you to get a great night’s sleep night after night.
Selecting Your Mattress Size in Naperville
With so many options to choose from, you may not know where to begin when it comes to selecting the right mattress size for your needs and the needs of your family members. Here are just a few tips from Verlo Mattress of Naperville to help you get started:
- Kids. With smaller bodies and smaller bedrooms, kids and preteens are typically most comfortable on our compact twin or full mattress, which have a 74” length.
- Teens and college students. While teens and college students typically have the same space concerns as younger kids, those with longer legs are going to need something roomier than the standard twin in order to really stretch out. With the twin XL, which has an extra 6” of length, your lanky teen can rest easy.
- Single sleepers. If you have your sleeping space all to yourself, all you have to think about is your budget, the size of your room, and your personal preferences. The combination of these three factors usually leads single sleepers to select the twin XL, full, or queen size mattresses.
- Couples. Pairs can have trouble getting comfortable at night without some extra wiggle room, which is why we generally recommend our queen, king, and California king mattresses for couples.
- Travelers. Looking to outfit your boat or RV with a comfortable mattress? We can easily build one to fit within your unique sleeping space. Finally, you can get the rest you need even when you’re away from home!
Explore our spectrum of standard mattress sizes today when you stop by Verlo Mattress of Naperville. You can also contact our Comfort Coaches at (630) 961-9191 to learn more about selecting the right mattress size for your home or vehicle in Naperville, Aurora, Wheaton, Warrenville, Winfield, Lisle, Oswego, Bolingbrook, Downers Grove, Chicago or the Chicago suburbs in the surrounding areas.
Twin – 38" x 74"
Twin mattresses are a cozy 38” by 74”, making them incredibly versatile for any space. A twin is the most affordable and compact standard size of mattress making them the most popular size for children, preteens, and teenagers.
Twin XL – 38" x 80"
Twin XL mattresses maintain the 38” width of a twin with the 80” length of a queen or king mattress. This gives taller sleepers the leg room they need to stretch out at night. Twin XL mattresses are ideal for single sleepers who prefer a more compact or budget-friendly mattress, and are especially popular with teens and college students.
Full – 53" x 74"
Full mattresses offer the 74” length of a twin mattress, but with a more generous width of 53”. A full mattress is an ideal choice for single sleepers who prefer a roomier mattress, but don’t have the space for a queen.
Queen – 60" x 80"
Queen mattresses offer the ideal balance for most sleepers. At 60” by 80”, a queen mattress gives you a spacious sleeping surface, but keeps the overall size of you mattress appropriate for most master bedrooms. Perfect for single sleepers and couples alike, a queen is the most popular of all standard mattress sizes.
King – 76" x 80"
King mattresses offer a luxurious sleeping experience at 76” by 80”. With more than six feet of width, a king mattress gives you all the space you could ask for in a mattress. However, because of their size, king mattresses are more challenging to maneuver or fit inside small and medium-sized rooms.
Cal King – 72" x 84"
Cal king mattresses (short for “California king”) offer 4” more length and 4” less width than a king mattress. Cal king is perfect size for taller sleepers and for rooms that aren’t wide enough to accommodate a king mattress. However, Cal king bedding can be more challenging to find.
Custom Mattress Sizes
In addition to standard mattress sizes, Verlo creates made-to-order mattresses in custom dimensions. If you need a custom-size mattress for custom beds, antique frames, and vehicles like boats and RVs we can build it for you.
To learn more about our custom mattress sizes, simply contact your local Verlo mattress store or visit us in person!
Lifetime Comfort Guarantee
When you make the best mattresses, you want happy customers for life. That's why we'll do everything we can to keep you sleeping soundly for years to come, even as your wants change. Wish it were a little softer? A little firmer? Our exclusive Comfort Adjustment Service will make it just right. That's the Verlo Lifetime Guarantee.