Shop Mattresses by Size in McHenry
With our full selection of standard mattress sizes as well as our customizable options, you can count on Verlo Mattress® of McHenry to meet your needs no matter what size mattress you’re searching for. We take pride in having a wide selection of sizes that make it possible for families in McHenry and the surrounding areas to outfit their homes with comfortable beds. Plus, our made-to-order mattresses can also be created with custom dimensions so that you can rest easy in your tiny home, boat, or RV.
Selecting Your Mattress Size in McHenry
When it comes to their sleeping preferences, people tend to have diverse needs. In addition, some rooms only have the space to accommodate mattresses with certain dimensions. No matter what type of space or sleeper you’re dealing with, we’ll have a mattress size that perfectly fits the bill. Here’s a brief breakdown of how our mattresses at Verlo Mattress of McHenry can meet the requirements of different individuals:
- Kids. Our twin beds, which measure 38” x 74”, are a comfortable option for kids and preteens and are compact enough to fit into smaller kids’ rooms.
- Teens and college students. Lanky teenagers and college students with longer legs deserve to be able to sleep comfortably without having their beds take up their entire room. With a compact width of 38” and a roomy length of 80”, our twin XL mattress is an excellent choice.
- Single sleepers. Adults who claim a whole sleeping surface as their own typically gravitate towards the full or queen size, depending on their length preferences. However, those who are in the market for a super budget-friendly pick may want to consider the twin XL.
- Couples. Our queen size mattress is an ideal choice for pairs as it can easily fit within most master bedrooms. Couples who want the luxury of extra sleeping space can look at our king and California king mattresses as well.
- Travelers. Want to sleep comfortably while on the move? We can create a high-quality mattress that fits the specific dimensions of your boat, RV, or other vehicle.
Drop by Verlo Mattress of McHenry today to see our full range of standard mattress sizes. For more information about the mattresses we have available for those living in McHenry, Richmond, Gurnee, Mundelein, Grayslake, Round Lake, and neighboring communities, you can also give us a call at (815) 578-8375.
Twin – 38" x 74"
Twin mattresses are a cozy 38” by 74”, making them incredibly versatile for any space. A twin is the most affordable and compact standard size of mattress making them the most popular size for children, preteens, and teenagers.
Twin XL – 38" x 80"
Twin XL mattresses maintain the 38” width of a twin with the 80” length of a queen or king mattress. This gives taller sleepers the leg room they need to stretch out at night. Twin XL mattresses are ideal for single sleepers who prefer a more compact or budget-friendly mattress, and are especially popular with teens and college students.
Full – 53" x 74"
Full mattresses offer the 74” length of a twin mattress, but with a more generous width of 53”. A full mattress is an ideal choice for single sleepers who prefer a roomier mattress, but don’t have the space for a queen.
Queen – 60" x 80"
Queen mattresses offer the ideal balance for most sleepers. At 60” by 80”, a queen mattress gives you a spacious sleeping surface, but keeps the overall size of you mattress appropriate for most master bedrooms. Perfect for single sleepers and couples alike, a queen is the most popular of all standard mattress sizes.
King – 76" x 80"
King mattresses offer a luxurious sleeping experience at 76” by 80”. With more than six feet of width, a king mattress gives you all the space you could ask for in a mattress. However, because of their size, king mattresses are more challenging to maneuver or fit inside small and medium-sized rooms.
Cal King – 72" x 84"
Cal king mattresses (short for “California king”) offer 4” more length and 4” less width than a king mattress. Cal king is perfect size for taller sleepers and for rooms that aren’t wide enough to accommodate a king mattress. However, Cal king bedding can be more challenging to find.
Custom Mattress Sizes
In addition to standard mattress sizes, Verlo creates made-to-order mattresses in custom dimensions. If you need a custom-size mattress for custom beds, antique frames, and vehicles like boats and RVs we can build it for you.
To learn more about our custom mattress sizes, simply contact your local Verlo mattress store or visit us in person!
Lifetime Comfort Guarantee
When you make the best mattresses, you want happy customers for life. That's why we'll do everything we can to keep you sleeping soundly for years to come, even as your wants change. Wish it were a little softer? A little firmer? Our exclusive Comfort Adjustment Service will make it just right. That's the Verlo Lifetime Guarantee.