When you’re worn out after another busy day at work, running after the kids, or both, there is nothing better than lying back on a mattress that is made just for you. At Verlo Mattress® of Longmont, we sell mattresses for every comfort level and preference, as well as custom models to help you get the best sleep of your life.
Our Selection of Mattresses in Longmont
In order to help you find the ideal fit, we give you the option of searching for mattresses via five categories:
- Mattress Comfort Level – Everyone has their ideal comfort level. Whether you love a firm mattress or you plan to make a beeline for anything plush and pillowy, you’ll be able to find exactly the level you need to truly feel at ease. And with a comfort guarantee for the lifetime of each mattress — featuring in-store adjustments — you’ll always love the way your mattress feels.
- Mattress Type – Just about anything is possible when it comes to mattress type. You can focus on the sturdy and reliable innerspring model, or explore the cool, body-conforming appeal of gel memory foam. Combine the two with our hybrid models or drift gently away on a plush pillow top.
- Mattress Price – Whatever your price point, you can count on Verlo Mattress of Longmont to deliver a high-quality mattress that meets your needs. We have basic mattresses in the range of $99, in addition to mid-range mattresses and more luxurious options.
- Mattress Size – If you’re looking for a standard size mattress including California King and Twin XL, you’ll find exactly what you need with us. Browse mattresses based on size and remember that we and customize the comfort level as needed.
- vCollection – Our vCollections can take a lot of the confusion out of mattress shopping because they all capture distinct sleep experiences and preferences. Check out our signature mattresses based on the vCollection that sounds the most appealing to you.
If you’re not entirely sure what options are right for you, you can always turn to our dedicated Comfort Coaches for help. We can explain your options and ask questions to determine what’s missing from your current sleep experience.
Contact Verlo Mattress of Longmont Today
If you live in Longmont or the surrounding area, including Lyons, Erie, Loveland, Hygiene, Estes Park, the Dacono Tri-Town area, Firestone, Mead, Berthound, or Frederick, we’d love to achieve your ideal sleep experience. To learn more about our mattresses, including your customization options, call Verlo Mattress of Longmont (303) 651-9024 or stop by our showroom to give them a try!
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.