Our Selection of Mattresses in Boulder
Finding the right mattress means knowing what kind of comfort and support you need for the perfect sleep experience. We sell a variety of high-quality mattresses at Verlo Mattress® of Boulder, and we can help you create the mattress of your dreams.
If you already know what qualities to look for in your next mattress, just wait until you see how easy it is to search for mattresses based on your specific needs. At Verlo Mattress of Boulder, you can begin your search by choosing one of several different starting points:
- Comfort – Do you already know what you want in terms of softness or firmness? We have mattresses for every comfort level imaginable, so you can start your search based on your optimum comfort level. If you find yourself drawn to other mattresses, don’t worry. We can tweak the comfort level of any mattress to match your tastes.
- Type – Every mattress type has its merits. Wrapped coils can be ideal for light sleepers since they help stop motion transfer, while gel memory foam works wonders if you tend to overheat at night. We’ll help you find the specific mattress type you’re looking for, or figure out the best option to address your current needs.
- Price – Having a budget to stick to doesn’t mean you can’t achieve a quality sleep experience. Whether you’re looking for a basic mattress, an ultraluxe option, or something in between, we’ll make sure you get the greatest value for your price point.
- Size – We have a huge selection of mattresses available standard sizes including in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, and King, as well as the expansive California King. Pick your preferred size to see everything we offer that will work with your furniture and physical space.
- vCollection – Let your desired sleep experience be your guide by selecting the vCollection that sounds the most appealing to you.
Test Out Our Mattresses at Verlo Mattresses of Boulder Today
If you live in Boulder or the surrounding area, including Eldorado Springs, Broomfield, Superior, Lafayette, Wheelman, Louisville, Nederland, or Table Mesa, let us transform your sleeping experience today. All of our mattresses come with our Lifetime Comfort Guarantee featuring comfort adjustments in store at any time.
Call Verlo Mattress of Boulder at (303) 447-1154 to find out more about our mattresses or visit our showroom to see what you’ve been missing!
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.