We use the finest components.
Verlo uses only premium materials in our thoughtfully designed, hand-built mattresses because they feel great for longer periods of time.
- Heavier, high-density poly foams provide extra support and long-term comfort.
- All of our wrapped coil, fine-wire and open offset innersprings are tempered to provide excellent body support and durability.
- Gel-infused, 4-pound memory foam cradles the body, increases support and helps to regulate body temperature.
- Our advanced latex foam comes from the Hevea Brasilienis rubber tree. It’s breathable and provides a cooler sleep experience. Our antimicrobial latex foam is also naturally elastic (for the type of bounce you want) and resilient. Truly, our latex foam is the bomb.
- Our mattress covers are made with soft, breathable knit fabrics, some with natural fiber yarns and cool-to-the-touch finishes.
Verlo’s CertiPUR-US® Poly and Gel Foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Gel foam may yellow over time. Don’t worry, as this is part of the natural aging process of gel memory foam, and is nothing to be concerned about. It is caused by oxidation of the material, and is not toxic or harmful in any way.
OKEO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified, Class 1
Verlo’s latex foam has received the highest standard certification, guaranteeing that they are safe enough for babies and children.